Astor Eye Artist Kajal really IS Waterproof & Longlasting!
Era uno de esos días....necesitaba un lapiz de ojos negro nuevo dado que habían muerto mí Estee y MAC, y mis Rimmel y NYX simplemente no cesan de tirar de mí ojo entero durante la aplicación.....ahí estaba yo, con unos 7 swatches por toda la mano de todo tipo de marcas y, despues de cubrir mí mano entera en rayas negras y proceder con frotarlas con un algodon empapado de desmaquillante de MAC, me llevé una emocionante sorpresa.....
Efectivamente, la marca "barata" les ganó a TODAS las demás marcas y ahora estoy en eye-liner heaven!! Un negro cremoso e intenso, Astor Eye Artist Kajal en 090 Ebony es una delicia!!! Por menos de 6 euros y con horas de aguante, realmente no tiene perdida!! El único problema que e tenido a sido a la hora de fotografiarlo dado que la letra "hologramada" me tenía ya harta, lol! Llevo usandolo 2 semanas ya y solamente me limito a decir que voy a comprar mas colores!!! Si podeís, compradlo, que creo que no tiene perdida. Y si sabeís de algo mejor, start talking;)
Nota General: 9
Use your savoir flaire.
oxox,

![]() |
| Astor Eye Artist Kajal Waterproof Eye-liner in 090 Ebony left: lavado/washed right: una pasada/one application |
It was just one of those days.... I needed a new black eye pencil as my Estee and Mac had passed away and my Rimmel and NYX ones just seem to not be creamy enough to not tug at my entire eyeball when applying...... there I was, swatching about seven different high-end and not-so-high-end blacks onto my hand and after covering my hand in lines and THEN rubbing them with a cotton disc drenched in Mac makeup remover I was left with a pleasant surprise....
You guessed it, the drugstore brand beat out everything else and I am now in eyeliner heaven! Creamy, rich black and just all together perfect!!! Astor Eye Artist Kajal in 090 Ebony is a dream! For less then 6euros and with hours of staying power, you really cannot go wrong here!!! The only problem was when swatching, as the hologram font was a nightmare to photograph!!! I´ve been using it for 2 weeks and I have no complaints. I´m going to buy more colors!
General Mark: 9
Use your savoir flair
oxox,




No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario